All members should be familiar with and stick to the Listing Rules below to ensure a pleasant and consistent experience.
SkateXchange is for Ice-skating equipment only and is not a general items for sale website
You must ensure that your participation in the selling of items on SkateXchange does not violate any applicable laws or regulations. By this I mean that you must check that you are not prohibited from doing so by any law or regulation. In particular, you may not sell items which require a written contract, which is illegal, which requires a licence to buy or sell (for instance firearms, alcohol or pharmaceutical drugs) or which requires you to obtain an export licence.
In the interests of animal welfare, live animals of any type may not be listed in any section of the SkateXchange.co.uk website.
Adult XXX Pornographic items of any type may not be listed in any section the SkateXchange.co.uk website.
Any item that infringes copyright, intellectual property rights or brand recognition may not be listed in any section the SkateXchange.co.uk website.
Weapons including, but not limited to, knives, firearms, air powered guns or rifles and coshes may not be listed in any section of the SkateXchange.co.uk website. On Police advice, SkateXchange considers paintball guns - rifles - markers to be a weapon.
Listings that are for “free item” affiliate or pyramid schemes are considered spam and are banned from the SkateXchange website. Any user found to be posting this type of listing may have their membership suspended or terminated as a direct result. SkateXchange reserves the right to administer a charge of £25 to any member for removing each post of this type.
Listings will be removed that break the Listing Rules - some common ones are listed below:
- The listing contains items that are not ice skating equipment.
- The listing contains items that are banned from being listed on the SkateXchange website.
- The listing is a repeat listing of the same item but in an irrelevant category.
- The listing is of the type that says 'see main ad'.
- The listing contains abusive language or unacceptable images.
- The listing is in the wrong category or section of the site.
- The listing is posted more than once.
- The listing is misleading.
- The listing infringes the copyright or trademark of the copyright holder’s exclusive rights.